I see you're at a rest stop! You can't hide with this cool setup, Wes! Look forward to seeing your post for the day! Scapoose, north of Vancouver, looks interesting....great name, anyway! Drive safe. Love, Mom
So dude, in PDX already. Burnin up the miles! Your about to hit a boring bit, between there an Salem. The Willamette Valley opens up, and it gets a bit featureless.
Really cool pictures of downtown (LA?) You've got that "travelin' man" look about you. I laugh, Larysa would KILL me if I did the same! Like I said - rock on.
How many errands is that exactly? What time are you going to leave Wes?
ReplyDeleteLove it! Safe journeys and wonderful adventures!
ReplyDeleteSending good karma and love.
Mom
xo
Sleeping in I see...
ReplyDeleteBob
I see you're at a rest stop! You can't hide with this cool setup, Wes!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing your post for the day! Scapoose, north of Vancouver, looks interesting....great name, anyway!
Drive safe. Love, Mom
On the road my friend... as I said, I'm envious...
ReplyDeleteNothing like watching a city disappear behind you... as you drive toward the future!
ooorah!
B
So dude, in PDX already. Burnin up the miles! Your about to hit a boring bit, between there an Salem. The Willamette Valley opens up, and it gets a bit featureless.
ReplyDeleteRock on...
Wow you made it to Portland Wes! Keep it weird!
ReplyDeleteoh wait a second, I just refreshed, you are still driving! Leaving Portland?!
ReplyDeleteMade it to CA, I see! Are you sleeping?
ReplyDeleteI'd like to have been in your car today! Spectacular scenery. Your pictures are stunning, as always!
ReplyDeletewow, Wes, this is quite the coolest thing ever. so jealous, can't wait to hear all about your adventures over a beer in Denver.
ReplyDeleteThe drive from LA to Vegas is supposed to be really cool. Can't wait to see you in Denver soon! Drive safe.
ReplyDeleteReally cool pictures of downtown (LA?) You've got that "travelin' man" look about you. I laugh, Larysa would KILL me if I did the same! Like I said - rock on.
ReplyDeletehome stretch! cant wait! enjoyed soaking in the sun in LA and arizona with you. looking forward to new england adventures to come. aru
ReplyDeleteGreat trip Wes, thanks for visiting! I've heard Blue Ridge Parkway is an awesome drive, enjoy!
ReplyDelete